This bright and light-filled home is located on a very walkable block of Monterey Blvd. You are going to love the location! It’s close to Glen Park with a plethora of walking trails, tennis courts, and a recreation center. The BART station is nearby, MUNI, as well as a choice of restaurants, boutique stores, and groceries. Enjoy all this Sunnyside neighborhood has to offer and return to this stylish three-bedroom, two-bath home.
Drive or ride directly into the amply sized garage. It has plenty of room for parking and storage of bicycles, canoes, kayaks, or maybe a motorcycle or two. The choice is yours.
163 Monterey Boulevard
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1,476 SQFT
On the garage, level sits the third bedroom with a private en-suite bath. The bedroom is large enough for a comfortable sitting area. A sliding glass door leads to the lovely, large, and level garden with plenty of space for outdoor entertaining, a play structure, a gardener’s garden – the only limit is your imagination.
Upstairs is the original home that comes with all of its original charm and period detail. Lounge comfortably next to a fire in the living room, create memories in the open, well-laid-out kitchen, or formally entertain under the skylit dining room. A traditional tiled bathroom with a pedestal sink, bathtub, and separate shower serves the upper level. Two bedrooms are located at the back of the home offering wonderful views, a quiet space, and restful sleep. One bedroom enjoys access to a wooden view deck, perfect for morning coffee or an evening beverage.
- Hardwood floors
- Sweeping Southern and Eastern views
- Spacious garage with parking and additional storage
- Period detail throughout the home
- Laundry in garage
- Open kitchen with easy flow
- Ample countertop space
- Built-in storage
- Lots of cupboards
- Gas stove
- Formica counters
- Great views from upper bedrooms
- Wooden deck with sliding glass door
- Extra living/sitting space in lower bedroom
- Highly sought after Sunnyside neighborhood
- Close proximity to Bart, Muni, 101 and 280 freeways
- Only 0.2 miles to Glen Park Elementary; 0.6 miles to Balboa High; 1.2 miles to Lick James Middle School
- Close to Glen Park with tennis, trails, recreation center, and sports fields
- Nearby shopping: Boutiques and Grocery
- Restaurants within walking distance
- Proposed additional dining and nightlife coming to the neighborhood
CALL 415.871.3885 TO SPEAK WITH THE LISTING AGENT.
Additional details and images at 163Monterey.com
Jennifer Burden and her mother Carren Shagley have been buying and selling houses in Bernal and beyond for over 50 years. If you are looking for a top San Francisco real estate agent – you can do no better than giving Legacy Real Estate a call and asking for a listing or buyer’s presentations.