Imagine sunsets over Cypress and Eucalyptus trees and the evening sounds of coyotes and the seasonal nesting of Great Horned owls. 9 Jade Place offers the best of city living with a rural feel.
5 Bed | 3.5 Bath | 3,603 SqFt | 7,673 SqFt Lot
The well-thought-out floor plan can support a variety of lifestyles from the small family unit that enjoys additional space to a multigenerational one taking advantage of the lower area below. Whichever the needs, this home provides plenty of natural light, views, and an unusual degree of privacy on this cul de sac.
The primary level features a formal open floorplan living and dining area with a fireplace that expands out through french doors to the upper deck. A professionally appointed kitchen comes complete with a dining banquette, a large kitchen island, two sinks, and a Thermador range. For additional flow, the kitchen also accesses an unusually large and private deck via french doors opening to a glass-enclosed and heated section and flowing into the open air. One bedroom with wood burning fireplace, and a half bath complete this main level of the three-story home.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms including the primary and two baths. The primary bedroom includes a walk-in closet, gas-burning fireplace with remote, an elegant bath with bidet, shower, heated floor, double sinks plus an adjacent sauna and inactive hot tub. Two additional bedrooms both with nice views. One bedroom could easily serve as a home office.
The lower level features a massive multi-purpose media/family room that opens to a second Trex-style deck also with exquisite views. Served by one full bath, this lower area could easily be used as guest quarters.
- 3,603 sq ft of living space on a 7,673 sq ft extra wide lot
- Natural light from expansive windows and doors
- Multi-level Trek-style decks with City Lights & Canyon Views
- Fireplaces have gas starters
- Wood burning fireplace in-home office/bedroom
- Lower level easily used as guest quarters
- Two car garage with laundry and Tesla charger
- Home sits on quiet cul de sac
- Great location close to Glen Canyon Park, Diamond Heights shopping center, George Christopher playground, Walter Haas playground.
- Close to Miraloma Elementary and Denman Middle schools
- Thermador range
- Miele dishwasher
- Sub Zero refrigerator
- Large kitchen island
- Two sinks, one large and one prep sink
- Heated and enclosed deck with access off kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Room for multi-seat lounging
- Walk-in closet
- Radiant heat bathroom floor
- Exquisite bath with bidet
- Exercise room
CALL 415.871.3885 TO SPEAK WITH THE LISTING AGENT.
Jennifer Burden and her mother Carren Shagley have been buying and selling houses in Bernal and beyond for over 50 years. If you are looking for a top San Francisco real estate agent – you can do no better than giving Legacy Real Estate a call today.